FASc, FNASc, FNA, FRSC
Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Tel: +91(0) 80 22932551
+91 (0) 80 22932336 Extn 2034
Lab: +91(0) 80 22932952; +91(0) 80 22932336 Extn. 2047
Research Interest – Inorganic Solid State Chemistry
Synthesis, structure and mechanistic studies of framework solids
Magnetic interactions in low-dimensional solids
Heterogeneous catalysis, photocatalysis, ionic and electronic conduction studies
Li-ion Conduction, Ceramic Pigments
- Stabilization of Tetrahedral (Mn5+O4) Chromophore in Ternary Barium Oxides as a Strategy towards Development of New Turquoise/Green Colored Pigments, S. Laha, S. Tamilarasan, S. Natarajan and J. Gopalakrishnan, Inorg. Chem., 2016, 55, 3508 – 3514.
- Stabilization of Cu7 Clusters in Azide networks: Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic behaviours, S. Mistry, J.P. Sutter and S. Natarajan, Dalton Trans., 2016 45, 5140 – 5150.
- High proton mobility, solvent induced single crystal to single crystal (SCSC) structural transformation and related studies on a family of compounds formed from Mn3 oxo-clusters, S. Bhattacharya, A.J. Bhattacharyya and S. Natarajan, Inorg. Chem., 2015, 54, 1254 – 1271.
- Li2MnO3: a rare red-coloured manganese (iv) oxide exhibiting tunable red–yellow–green emission, S Tamilarasan, S Laha, S Natarajan, J Gopalakrishnan, J. of Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3(18), 4794-4800.
- Alkaline Earth Metal Mediated Assembly of the Anionic Metalloligand, [Ag6(mna)6]6− (H2mna = 2-Mercapto Nicotinic Acid): Synthesis, Structure and Nitroaromatics Sensing Behavior, A.K. Jana, T. Kundu and S. Natarajan, Crystal Growth & Design, 2016, 16, 3497 – 3509.
- Interpenetrated and Catenated Zinc thiosulfates frameworks with dia and qtz nets: Synthesis, Structure, and Properties, R. Karthik, and S. Natarajan, Crystal Growth & Design 2016, 16, 2239 – 2248.