Wide Bandgap Metal Oxides; Defect-State/Non-Stoichiometry of Metal Oxides; Band Alignment at Metal/Semiconductor Junctions; Optical Properties of Nanomaterials; Carbon-Based High Surface Area Materials (Graphene, CNT, Micro/Mesoporous Carbon)/Metal-Oxide Composites for Supercapacitors/ Batteries.
- Name of the invention – Carbon fiber/metal oxide complex body comprising oxygen vacancy metal oxides, manufacturing method and electrode for supercapacitors.
Names of the inventors – Sang Woo Joo, Gowra Raghupathy Dillip and Chun Sik Kim
Registration No: 10-2017-0004143
Type of patent: Republic of Korea Patent
- Conductivity Inversion of ZnO Nanoparticles in ZnO-Carbon Nanofiber Hybrid Thin Film Devices by Surfactant-Assisted C-Doping and Non-Rectifying, Non-Linear Electrical Properties Via Interfacial Trap-Induced Tunneling for Stress-Grading Applications
G.R. Dillip, A. N. Banerjee, and S. W. Joo
Journal of Applied Physics 125, 175106 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5090102
2. Determination of Surface Properties and Gutmann’s Lewis Acidity–Basicity Parameters of Thiourea And Melamine Polymerized Graphitic Carbon Nitride Sheets by Inverse Gas Chromatography
T.V.M. Sreekanth, P. K. Basivi, P.C. Nagajyothia, G.R. Dillip*, J. Shim, T.J. Ko, K. Yoo
Journal of Chromatography A 1580 (2018) 134-141; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2018.10.042
3.Electrotyping on Carbon Nanoparticles Filled Polymeric Film using Conducting Atomic Force Microscopy Gosami, S. Nandy, A.N. Banerjee, A. Kiazadeh, G.R. Dillip, J.V. Pinto, S.W. Joo, R. Matins, E. fortunato Advanced Materials 29 (2017) 1703079; https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.201703079
4 .Determination of Band Alignment in the Synergistic Catalyst of Electronic Structure-Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride-Integrated Ceria Quantum Dot Heterojunctions for Rapid Degradation of Organic Pollutant
T.V.M. Sreekanth, P.C.N. Jyothi, G.R. Dillip*, Y.R. Lee The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121 (2017) 25229–25242; https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b08568
5 .Oxygen Vacancy-Induced Structural, Optical, and Enhanced Supercapacitive Performance of Zinc Oxide Anchored Graphitic Carbon Nanofiber Hybrid Electrodes
G.R. Dillip, A.N. Banerjee, V.C. Anitha, B. Deva Prasad Raju, S.W. Joo, B.K. Min
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 8 (2016) 5025-5039; https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.5b12322
6. Nonstoichiometry – Induced Enhancement of Electrochemical Capacitance in Anodic TiO2 Nanotubes with Controlled Pore Diameter
Veettikkunnu Chandran Anitha, Arghya Narayan Banerjee, G.R. Dillip, Sang Woo Joo, and Bong Ki Min
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 120 (2016) 9569-9580; https://doi.org/ 10.1021/acs.jpcc.6b01171
7. Anchoring Mechanism of ZnO Nanoparticles on Graphitic Carbon Nanofiber Surfaces through a Modified Co‐Precipitation Method to Improve Interfacial Contact and Photocatalytic Performance
G.R. Dillip, A.N. Banerjee, V.C. Anitha, S.W. Joo, B.K. Min, S.Y. Sawant, M.H. Cho
ChemPhysChem 16 (2015) 3214-3232; https://doi.org/10.1002/cphc.201500529
Opportunity:Students interested in doing Short term (3-6 months) research project in any energy storage area are encouraged to apply.