- Strongly correlated systems
- Nanostructure & Heterostructure fabrication
- Terahertz Spectroscopy
- D. in Physics, SNBNCBS, University of Calcutta, 2017
- Sc. in Physics, University of Calcutta, 2012
- DST Inspire Faculty, IISc, India, 2019
- Assistant Professor, Osaka University, Japan, 2019
- Postdoc, Osaka University, Japan, 2018
- Postdoc, IISER Bhopal, India, 2017
Important Awards & Fellowships:
- DST Inspire Faculty Award by INSA, 2019.
- JSPS Fellowship by JSPS, 2019.
- Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship by DST-SERB, 2018.
- National Postdoctoral Fellowship by DST-SERB, 2017.
- Best Poster Award in DAE-SSPS Conference, 2014.
- Best Poster Award in ICANN Conference, 2013.
- NET Scholarship in Physics by CSIR-UGC, 2012.
- Best Student Award for the college top score in Physics in B.Sc., 2010.
- Merit Award in National Graduate Physics Examination by IAPT, 2010.
Publications: Please follow Google scholar link for details: Google Scholar Page