BS/MS IIT Kanpur
Ph.D. Chemical Physics,
University of Colorado, Boulder
Welcome to Multidimensional Spectro-Imaging Group [‘musig‘]
Our group develops spectroscopic techniques and quantum dynamical models to understand ultrafast energy and charge delocalization on the nanoscale. Typically all projects in our group involve both, experimental and theoretical components.
Visit our homepage or our laboratory to know more about our current projects. In case you are interested in joining our group, please email me your CV along with your research interests.
- Sanjoy Patra, Amitav Sahu, and Vivek Tiwari, “Effective Normal Modes Identify Vibrational Motions which Maximally Promote Vibronic Mixing in Excitonically Coupled Aggregates”, Journal of Chemical Physics Communications (2021), Accepted Feb 18, older arXiv
- Amitav Sahu, Jo Sony Kurian and Vivek Tiwari, “Vibronic Resonance is Inadequately Described by One-particle Basis Sets”, J. Chem. Phys. 153, 224114 (2020). Feature Article
- Abhisek A. Mohapatra, Vivek Tiwari* and Satish A. Patil*, “Energy transfer in ternary blend organic solar cells: recent insights and future directions”, Energy and Environmental Science (2020), 10.1039/D0EE03170D. Perspective Article. (* denotes corresponding authors)
- V. Tiwari, Y. A. Matutes, A. T. Gardiner, T. L. C. Jansen, R. J. Cogdell, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Spatially-resolved fluorescence-detected two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy probes varying excitonic structure in photosynthetic bacteria,” Nat. Comm. 9, 4219 (2018). Editors’ Choice
- V. Tiwari, Y. A. Matutes, A. Konar, Z. Yu, M. Ptaszek, D. F. Bocian, D. Holten, C. Kirmaier, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Strongly coupled bacteriochlorin dyad studied using phase-modulated fluorescence-detected two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy,” Optics Express 26, 22327-22341 (2018).
- V. Tiwari, W. K. Peters, and D. M. Jonas, “Electronic resonance with anticorrelated pigment vibrations drives photosynthetic energy transfer outside the adiabatic framework,” PNAS 110, 1203-1208 (2013). Science Editors’ Choice, PNAS Cover Mention
- V. Tiwari, W. K. Peters, and D. M. Jonas, “Vibronic coherence unveiled,” Nat. Chem. 6, 173-175 (2014). News and Views.